1. What is the tribal region of Bangladesh called?
Chittagong Hill Tracts
2. What is Sagarmata better known as?
3. How many islands are believed to be there in the Maldives?
4. On what river is the Sukkur Barrage?
5. With which Indian states does Nepal have a boundary?
Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar
Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttarakhand
Assam, West Bengal, and Sikkim
Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, and Sikkim
6. What is sometimes called the Dragon Kingdom?
7. What is Patan in Nepal also known as?
8. Which water body separates the southern-most Myanmar territory and India?
Gulf of Martaban
Bay of Bengal
9. Which is the biggest of the landlocked countries of this region?
10. What specifically do Annapurna, Makalu, and Dhaulagiri have in common?
All are Himalyan peaks
All are over 8,500 m
All are mountain peaks in Nepal
All are on Nepal's borders
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech