1. Which South Asian country is famous for its ruby mines?
2. In which country is jute a main export?
3. What is the highest peak in Nepal?
4. To which country did the Maldives once pay annual tribute?
5. With which country/countries in this region does Pakistan have borders?
Afghanistan and Nepal
Afghanistan and India
6. Gan was once an important British air base. In which country is it?
7. Which countries does the Karakoram Highway join?
Pakistan and China via India
Pakistan and Nepal
India and China
Pakistan and India
8. Which is Sri Lanka's largest natural harbour?
9. Which major cities of the Indian and Pakistani Punjab are directly linked by train?
Amritsar and Sialkot
Lahore and Jalandhar
Ferozepur and Lahore
Amritsar and Lahore
10. In which country would you expect to find a large Gurkha population?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech