1. What is Mongolia's great desert called?
Great Mongolian Desert
2. Three Japanese cities are so large, they have almost begun to merge with each other. Which are they?
Nagoya, Kyoto, and Kobe
Tokyo, Yokohama, and Kobe
Kobe, Osaka, and Kyoto
Kobe, Osaka, and Nara
3. Which famous island in the Arabian Sea is a part of Yemen?
4. Near which northern town are the main oilfields of Iraq?
5. In which country is Phuket, a well-known tourist resort?
6. Which is the capital of Saudi Arabia?
7. Which Malaysian town is the crossing point to Singapore?
8. What is Formosa now known as?
9. From which Iraqi city does the oil pipeline run to Mediterranean ports?
10. Which large Chinese or Chinese-claimed island lies in the mouth of the Gulf of Tonkin?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech