1. To which Iranian city does the railway from Pakistan extend?
2. What is the name of the sea that separates European and Asian Turkey?
Sea of Marmara
3. What is Saigon now known as?
Ho Chi Minh City
4. In which country is Taskhent?
5. Which part of Egypt is in Asia?
The Bitter Lakes
6. Of which country is Beirut the capital?
7. Which countries once formed the territory called the French Indo-China?
Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam
The two Koreas
Thailand and Cambodia
Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos
8. What are the two straits that ships bound for the Black Sea from the Meditteranean have to pass through?
Marmara and Aegean
Istanbul and Aegean
Istanbul and Rhodes
The Dardenelles and the Bosophorus
9. What do the Ural mountains separate?
European and Asian Russia
The Pripet Marshes and the Steppes
Ukraine and Russia
Kazakhstan and Russia
10. What is significant about Vladivostock?
Siberia's biggest city
A major fishing centre
Russia's major eastern port
The only port in Siberia
About Us | © Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech