1. Across which countries do the Alps stretch?
France, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, and Slovenia
France, Switzerland, and Germany
France and Italy
Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Italy, Germany, Austria, and Slovenia
2. On which river is Paris?
3. Overlooking which water body is Edinburgh?
4. Of which country is the island of Sardinia a part?
5. Which countries combine to form the United Kingdom?
England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland
England, Scotland, and Wales
England and Northern Ireland
England, Scotland, and Britain
6. Which is the chief town of a Baltic territory Russia claimed from the Poles after World War II?
7. Malta mainly comprises two islands. What is the smaller island called?
8. What is Geneva's lake known as?
9. Which are the Benelux countries?
Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg
France, Belgium, and Netherlands
Belgium and Luxembourg
Belgium and Netherlands
10. Which French province is an island?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech