1. Which countries does the Skagerrak separate?
Norway and Denmark
Denmark and Sweden
Sweden and Finland
Germany and Denmark
2. In which part of the world would you find the Basque Country?
3. What geographical feature do Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania have in common?
A Baltic coast
All face the Gulf of Finland
All of their capitals are ports
The Drina flows through them
4. Which sea separates Britain from Scandinavia?
5. What is the name of a peninsula that juts into the Black Sea?
6. What is the name of the area in Germany where there is the greatest concentration of heavy industry?
7. Which city is the capital of Wales?
8. World War I, it is stated, had it beginnings in Sarajevo. In which country is Sarajevo today?
Bosnia & Herzegovina
9. Which British territory is part of Continental Europe?
10. What are the crossing points at the narrowest portion of the English Channel?
Portsmouth and Le Havre
Weymouth and Cherbourg
Dover and Calais
Folkstone and Boulogne
About Us | © Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech