1. What feature do Romania, Bulgaria, and European Turkey have in common?
The Carpathian Mountains
The River Danube
A Black Sea coast
A Slav heritage
2. Across which river do the Black Forest and the Vosges face each other?
3. Which is the largest inland water body in Europe?
4. With what country/countries does Monaco have borders?
France and Spain
France and Italy
5. Which territory is the southernmost part of Europe?
6. To which country do the Faroe Islands belong?
7. Which sea laps the greater part of Albania's coast?
8. In which country/countries are the Pinsk or Pripet Marshes?
Russia and Belarus
Belarus and Ukraine
9. Which is the longest river in Italy?
10. What is Ploiesti, Romania famous for?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech