1. What used to be the correct name of the Russian portion of the erstwhile USSR?
The Russian Republic
The Russian Soviet Socialist Republic
The Soviet Russian Republic
The Russian Federal Republic
2. With what activity is the Dogger Bank associated?
3. Where is Transylvania?
4. Which separate entities are part of the Iberian peninsula?
Portugal, Spain, Andorra, and Gibraltar
Portugal, Spain, Minorca
Portugal and Spain
5. Which countries does the Gulf of Bothnia separate?
Sweden and Estonia
Finland and Estonia
Sweden and Poland
Sweden and Finland
6. Which country borders Lapland?
Russia and Finland
Norway, Sweden, and Russia
7. What are the two major industrial cities in northern Italy?
Milan and Turin
Genoa and Turin
Genoa and Trieste
Milan and Bologna
8. What is the British portion of Ireland colloquially called?
9. What do Lesvos, Rhodes, Khios, and Samos have in common?
All are Greek towns
All are claimed by Turkey
All are islands off Greece
All are Aegean islands
10. What is Eire better known as?
About Us | © Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech