1. If you holidayed in the resort town of Acapulco, in the waters of which sea would you bathe?
Gulf of California
Gulf of Mexico
The Pacific Ocean
The Caribbean Sea
2. Which American states are separated by British Columbia?
Alaska and Washington
Alaska and Oregon
Washington and Oregon
Alaska and California
3. Which Central American country has the longest length of coast?
4. If travelling by road you cross into Mexico from San Diego, which Mexican border town will you have to pass through?
5. Which towns does the only railway line in Alaska link?
Seward and Fairbanks
Valdez and Prudhoe Bay
Juneau and Anchorage
Anchorage and Valdez
6. Which countries does the Rio Grande separate?
Panama and Costa Rica
Mexico and Guatemala
Mexico and the USA
Nicaragua and Honduras
7. Which two Caribbean nations have very similar-sounding capitals?
Haiti and Trinidad & Tobago
Jamaica and St Vincent & the Grenadines
Cuba and the Dominican Republic
Martinique and Haiti
8. Which is the biggest mountain range in Mexico?
9. Which town that takes its name after one of the Great Lakes is an important city in Pennsylvania?
10. Reno and Las Vegas are the best known cities of this state in the USA. But what is its capital?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech