1. A peninsula extending from the western-most mainland American state is part of Mexico. What is it called?
Lower, or Baja, California
2. Which territory in the Caribbean belonging to USA is described as a Commonwealth?
3. Cape Breton is a part of which Canadian province?
Prince Edward Island
4. Which American state has the largest amount of area over 3000 m in height (over 10,000 ft)?
5. Which Central American country has only a Pacific coastline?
6. Which is the largest American state?
7. What is the geographical name for the Windward and Leeward Islands?
The Greater Antilles
The Lesser Antilles
The Eastern Antilles
8. What is called the "Prairie Province of Canada"?
9. Which American state has a part of its border running through Lake Ontario?
10. Which is the southernmost Caribbean island?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech