1. Which is claimed by many to be the wettest place on earth?
2. Which river in West Bengal has a major hydroelectric power and irrigation scheme associated with it?
3. Which state/states in this region have borders with China?
Sikkim and Assam
Nagaland and Manipur
Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh
Assam and West Bengal
4. What is the capital of Assam?
5. By the border of which Indian state is Kanchenjunga?
6. Which Indian state in its east-west entirety does the Brahmaputra traverse?
7. Which is the hill station of Meghalaya?
8. Which is the chief river of Orissa?
9. Which is the main oil centre in Assam?
10. Which is the chief town of the Chota Nagpur plateau region?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech