1. Which is the fourth town in northern Karnataka which forms the important tourist circuit: Aivalli, Badami, and Bijapur?
2. Where are the largest and deepest mines?
Kolar Gold Fields
3. What do Vellore and Gingee have in common?
Large, derelict forts
4. With which heavy industry is Bhadravati associated?
5. Kodikkarai is on the Coromandel Coast. On which coast is Kiliakkarai?
6. Which is the chief town of the Andhra Pradesh "rice bowl"?
7. Which is the chief hill station in the Palani Hills?
8. Which was once considered one of the world's most improtant diamond mining centres?
9. Which is the major port in southern Tamil Nadu?
10. Which bird sanctuary is near Mysore?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech