1. A gnu is another name for which animal?
2. According to legend, which one of Henry VIII's wives had six fingers in one hand?
3. How many players are there in a baseball team?
4. In the Jungle Book, who was the leader of the wolves?
5. In 1960, which country became the first in the world to have a female Prime Minister?
6. Kampuchea is the former name of which modern-day name country?
7. In what do arboreal creatures live?
8. Karl Marx spent the last 34 years of his life in which country?
9. What is the name of Batman's butler?
10. Lisbon stands on which river?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech