1. Which is the famous Buddhist pilgrim centre near Varanasi?
2. What is the exact political status of Chandigarh?
It is the capital of Haryana where the administrative headquarters of Haryana are situated.
It is the capital of Punjab where the administrative headquarters of Punjab are situated.
It is a Union Territory where the administrative headquarters of Chandigarh are situated.
It is a Union Territory where the administrative headquarters of Chandigarh, Punjab, and Haryana are situated.
3. What is Pantnagar famous for?
It is the home of the Pant family
It is an agricultural university and research centre
It is a pilgrim centre
It is an industrial city
4. What is the major mountain range in northern Ladakh?
5. What is the name of the "ghost town," once a great capital, that is near Agra?
6. In which city is the famous Dal Lake?
7. Which is the "Sports Goods Capital" of India?
8. Of which state is Mewar a part?
Jammu and Kashmir
9. Three of the seven sacred cities of the Hindus - Ayodhya, Mathura, and Varanasi - are in one state. Which state?
10. Which is the best-known bird sanctuary in Haryana?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech