1. In which state is the formerly princely state of Pataudi?
2. In which state is Nanda Devi the highest peak?
Jammu and Kashmir
3. Which is the longest river in Rajasthan?
4. What is another name for the Great Indian Desert?
5. Between which mountain ranges does Leh lie?
Deosai and Karakoram
Siwaliks and Pir Panjal
Zaskar and Ladakh
Pir Panjal and Zaskar
6. Keylang is the entrance to __________?
The Doon Valley
The Lahul and Spiti region of Himachal Pradesh
The Kashmir Valley
The Kulu Valley
7. On which river is Delhi?
8. For what cultivation is Kotgarh famous?
9. Where does the Survey of India have its headquarters?
10. Where is the highest cricket ground in the world?
Nainital in Uttarakhand
Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir
Chail in Himachal Pradesh
Dehradun in Uttarakhand
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech