1. Which is the highest mountain range in the eastern United States?
2. Which is the biggest Canadian island?
3. To which does the Gulf of California belong?
The USA and Mexico
Mexico and Guatemala
4. On which river is the city of New York?
5. Which landmark is considered the line of separation between the North and South American continents?
6. Which Canadian province is separated from the USA mainly by the Great Lakes?
7. Where exactly is the Mojave Desert?
New Mexico, USA
8. Which is the highest mountain in North America?
9. The Gulf of Mexico is entered through two straits. What are they?
Yucatan Channel and Florida Strait
Windward Passage and Mona Passage
North-west and North-east Providence Channels
Florida Strait and Cabot Strait
10. Which US state reflects its strong French beginnings in the names of many of its important cities?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech