1. The Indira Gandhi Canal is the longest canal in India. Through which districts does it flow?
Ganganagar, Bikaner, and Jaisalmer
Barmer, Jodhpur, and Nagaur
Jhunjhunun, Jaipur, and Ajmer
Tonk, Bundi, and Kota
2. In which state is the Kangra Valley?
Jammu and Kashmir
3. Of which city could Faridabad, Gurgaon, and Ghaziabad be considered satellite towns?
4. Which of these rivers does not flow through the Punjab?
5. Which of these piligrim centres is the furthest north?
6. Which of these states has a border with Pakistan?
7. What is the northernmost part of Jammu and Kashmir called?
Gilgit and Hunza
8. Where is the Bhakra Dam?
9. Near which holiday resort is the Wular Lake?
10. Which is the last major railway junction in Punjab before Jammu and Kashmir?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech