1. What is sodium chloride (NaCl)?
2. What is table sugar?
3. What is the element present on lead pencils?
4. Which gas is found in soda water?
5. What is the solvent of gold?
6. Name the chemical used to make toothpastes white?
7. Chile Saltpetre or Chile Saltpeter is used for making fertilizers and explosives. Which chemical is called Chile Saltpeter?
8. What is the chemical name of Chinese salt?
Inosinic acid salt
9. Which is the purest form of carbon?
10. Which is the simplest sugar?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech