1. You are poor. (We consider ______)
We consider poor.
We consider you poor.
We consider you are poor.
We consider poor you.
2. He is vain. (People call ____________)
People call him vain.
People call he vain.
People call vain by him.
People call vain he.
3. He is the secretary of the party. (We elected _________)
We elected that he is the secretary of the part.
We elected secretary of the party him.
We elected he to be the secretary of the party.
We elected him to be the secretary of the party.
4. Your name is Karen. (Your mother named ___________)
Your mother named your name is Karen.
Your mother named you Karen.
Your mother named Karen is you.
Your mother named Karen you.
5. Shiela is the president of our college. (The students elected ______)
The students elected Shiela as the president of our college.
The students elected Shiela is the president of our college.
The students elected the president of our college Shiela.
The students elected Shiela the college president.
6. This is my car. (My father gave ______)
My father gave this is my car.
My father gave this car by me.
My father gave by me this car.
My father gave me this car.
7. They are dishonest. (I found ________)
I found they are dishonest.
I found they as dishonest.
I found them to be dishonest.
I found them as dishonest.
8. The teacher is angry. (You made _______)
You made angry the teacher.
You made the teacher angry.
You made the teacher to be angry.
You made the teacher as angry.
9. Danish is brilliant. (Everyone judged ____________)
Everyone judged Danish as brilliant.
Everyone judged Danish to be brilliant.
Everyone judged brilliant Danish.
Everyone judged Danish is brilliant.
10. My son's name is Arjun. (I named __________)
I named my son's name is Arjun.
I named my son Arjun.
I named my son's name as Arjun.
I named Arjun as my son.
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech