1. How many pairs of chromosomes are there in humans?
2. The term 'gene' for the factor controlling heridity was coined by:
3. Who proposed the 'one gene one enzyme' hypothesis suggesting that one gene controls the synthesis of one enzyme?
Beadle and Tatum
4. Chocolate can be bad for health because of a high content of:
5. The Montreal Protocol is related to:
Combating climate change
Setting internationally binding emission reduction targets
6. The nearest planet to the Sun is:
7. The biggest planet of the solar system is:
8. The brightest planet in the solar system is:
9. What is the smallest continent of earth?
10. Which is the most abundant gas in the earth's atmosphere?
About Us | © Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech