1. Which shape is a hexagon?
2. How many strings does a violin have?
3. How many years are there in a century?
4. Which liner sank on her maiden voyage in 1912?
5. What is the capital of New Zealand?
6. The Great Barrier Reef is off which country?
7. Which artist painted a number of pictures of sunflowers, one of which has set an auction record of $39.9 million?
Leonardo da Vinci
Vincent van Gogh
8. Helsinki is the capital city of which country?
9. Stratus, cirrus, and nimbus are types of what?
10. Where is the largest bone in the human body?
In the leg
In the arm
In the spine
In the brain
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech