1. What is the most important stimulant in tea leaves?
2. Tupentine oil is used as medicine against joint pain, toothache, and muscle pain. What is the source of turpentine?
3. Which plant hormone controls fruit ripening?
4. Which is the largest living bird?
5. Body cells infected with virus produce a protein called?
6. What is the naturally occurring anti-coagulant in the human blood?
7. Common salt is obtained from sea water by the process of:
Creating salt brines
8. Washing soda is:
Hydrated sodium carbonate
9. Chemically baking soda is:
10. Lime water contains:
11. Which process can convert your cooking oil into vegetable ghee?
12. Kohinoor is the most famous diamond in the world. Like other diamonds, it is chemically:
13. Commerical cork is obtained from the bark of:
14. A plant bearing both male and female flowers is called?
15. For how much time can bacteria remain alive at sub-zero temperatures?
More than 1000 years
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech