1. How did the Atlantic get its name?
From Atlanta in the USA
From the lost continent Atlantis
From the word "atlas"
From the Atlas Mountains in North Africa
2. These "rivers of ice" are always slowly on the move. What is their correct name?
3. Which continent doesn't have a permanent population?
4. What is the approximate African equivalent of the prairie?
5. Which image shows laterite soil?
6. How many principal planets are there in the Solar System?
7. The approximate temperature of the sun is estimated to be:
5000 degrees Fahrenheit
6000 degrees Fahrenheit
7000 degrees Fahrenheit
212 degrees Fahrenheit
8. What is another name for the "Cold Deserts" of the world?
9. How are alluvial plains formed?
By rivers depositing their sand and silt on the land during floods
By the snow melting and moistening the soil
By heavy rains making the soil marshy
By winds depositing a fine sand on the plains
10. What is the time difference for every degree of longitude?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech