1. What is a water-surrounded bit of land called?
2. The earth is not a true sphere. Then what is it?
It is elliptical.
It is oval.
It is slightly flattened at the Poles and bulges slightly at the Equator.
It is flat at the top and bottom.
3. What is a prairie?
A scrub forest in North America
A North American farmland
A kind of American vegetation
A large, flat grassland in North America
4. What is the science of making maps called?
5. When a high area of land drops steeply, especially into the sea, what is the land formation that results called?
6. What is the approximate Russian equivalent of the prairie?
7. Excluding Australia, generally treated as a continent, which is the largest island in the world?
8. In what units is rainfall usually measured in India?
9. What is the Gulf Stream?
A river in North America
A wind in the Carribean
A warm sea current from the Gulf of Mexico
The entrance to a gulf in North America
10. What is the largest gorge in the world?
About Us | © Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech