1. What is peninsula?
A narrow bit of land
A mountainous island
A piece of land surrounded by water on three sides
A range of hills
2. In which direction is the Tropic of Capricorn in relation to the Equator?
3. Which is the largest ocean?
4. What does a barometer indicate?
Changes in atmospheric (air) pressure
Changes in temperature
The amount of rainfall
The direction of the winds
5. What is the difference between a gulf and a bay?
A gulf is big and a bay is small.
A gulf is at a river mouth and a bay is not.
A bay is surrounded by cliffs, a gulf by lowland.
Both are part of the sea that extend considerably into the land, but a bay usually has a wider entrance than a gulf.
6. Which continent is in its entirety further north of the Equator?
7. What do isotherms indicate?
The height in particular areas
The rainfall in certain areas
The temperature in particular areas
The snowfall in some areas
8. What do you call a narrow neck of land that connects two larger landmasses?
9. How is density of population usually measured?
Persons per square kilometre
The number of people in a country
The number of households in a country
The number of births from one census to the next in a country
10. Which water body surrounds the North Pole?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech