1. The Santa Maria was the ship of which explorer?
2. In a normal deck of playing cards, which suits are red?
Hearts and diamonds
Spades and clubs
Hearts and spades
Clubs and diamonds
3. In order for there to be a Friday 13th, the month must begin on what day of the week?
4. How many seconds are there in an hour?
5. What is the world's fastest land animal?
6. Who lives in a trashcan on Sesame Street?
7. In the human body, the patella is commonly known as what?
8. What colour do you get if you mix yellow and red?
9. In the Toy Story films what type of animal is Bullseye?
10. How many days are there in a leap year?
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech