1. Supercar manufacturer Enzo had what surname?
2. Who wrote the 'Winnie the Pooh' books?
A A Milne
3. How many squares are there on a chess board?
4. How many months of the year have 31 days?
5. In food which substance makes bread rise?
6. In 1961 which country was the first to put a man in space?
United States of America
7. How many toes does a cat have on each front paw?
8. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize?
9. In the NATO phonetic alphabet, which country represents the letter I?
10. In which European country was the first modern Olympics held in 1896?
About Us | © Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech