1. What is the biggest part of the human brain?
2. The innermost part of bones contains what?
3. What are the bones around your chest that protect organs such as the heart called?
4. What is the name of the long pipe that shifts food from the back of your throat down to your stomach?
5. Which is the outside layer of skin on the human body?
6. What substance are nails made of?
7. What is the coloured part of the human eye that controls how much light passes through the pupil?
8. The muscle groups found in the front of your thighs are known as what?
9. What are the two chambers at the bottom of your heart called?
10. The bones that make up your spine are called?
About Us | © Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech