1. Of which country are phosphates its most important resource?
2. Near which large lake in the mountains of Siberia is Irkutsk, "Paris of Siberia"?
3. Which is the capital of Tibet?
4. The Isthmus of Kra is a narrow neck of land in which one country ends and another extends. What are the two countries?
Malaysia and Thailand
Myanmar and Thailand
Myanmar and Malaysia
Malaysia and Singapore
5. Which country is the largest producer of wolfram (tungsten ore) in the world?
6. Of which country is Ulan Bator the capital?
7. Where exactly is Manchuria?
North-eastern corner of China
8. Which independent island country does China claim as one of its provinces?
9. Which countries border the Sea of Galilee?
Lebanon, Syria, and Israel
Lebanon, Jordan, and Israel
Israel, Jordan, and Egypt
Israel, Jordan, and Syria (before Israeli occupation of its territory here)
10. What is Indonesian Borneo called?
About Us | © Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech