1. In which state is Bastar?
2. Where is the last home of the Asian Lion?
Valavadar National Park
Bandhavgarh National Park
Tadoba National Park
3. Which two major east-flowing rivers have their beginnings in the Western Ghats?
Narmada and Tapi
Tapi and Krishna
Narmada and Godavari
Godavari and Krishna
4. What do Mhow, Neemuch, and Jabalpur have in common?
All are in Maharashtra
All are on the Narmada
5. Which are the two major pilgrim centres on the Kathiawar coast?
Dwarka and Somnath
Porbandar and Veraval
Dwarka and Porbandar
Veraval and Somnath
6. Where exactly is the ancient town of Bagh?
7. Which is the correct geographical names given to "Land's End" in Mumbai?
8. Which area is famous for its white tigers?
9. Where was the first British settlement established on the west coast of India?
10. Where exactly is Baghelkhand?
North-eastern Madhya Pradesh
Southern Madhya Pradesh
Northern Madhya Pradesh
Western Madhya Pradesh
About Us | © Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech