1. Which is the easternmost of the Caribbean islands?
2. Which town in USA is closest to Havana?
3. Which is the capital of St Lucia?
4. Several islands are part of British Columbia. Which is the biggest of them?
5. What do Madison and Lincoln have in common?
Both are rivers in USA
Both are state capitals in USA
Both are on the Great Lakes
Both are towns in Ontario
6. How is the Atlantic Ocean reached from the Great Lakes?
7. What exactly is New England?
The eastern provinces of Canada
Six north-eastern states of the USA
The 13 states that became the USA
Another name for British Columbia
8. What is the southernmost North American country if the Americans are considered as being geographically divided only into North and South America?
9. On what river is the American capital?
10. Where is the Mosquito Coast?
About Us | © Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech