1. The young boy in the corner is nervous.
What is the subject in this sentence?
The young boy
The young boy in the corner
In the corner
2. The old man in the room is fat.
What is the qualifier in this sentence?
Man in the room
3. My younger brother in Kanpur in a doctor.
What is the determiner in this sentence?
4. A black bird sitting in the tree was shot.
What is the adjective phrase in this sentence?
Sitting in the tree
A black bird
5. The ripe apples in the basket are sweet.
What is the adjective in this sentence?
In the basket
6. Walking in the morning is not harmful.
What is the main word in this sentence?
Walking in the morning
In the morning
7. Swimming in a big river is not easy.
Swimming in a big river
In a big river
8. Saving something regularly is necessary.
Saving something regularly
9. Your sister, Kiran, is a very intelligent girl.
Your sister, Kiran
10. To find fault is easy.
To find fault
About Us | © Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech