1. Akbar was a king.
What is the Complement in this sentence?
Was a king
2. Your father is ill.
What is the Complement (Adjective) in this sentence?
3. The teacher is in the class.
In this sentence, the predicate, is in the class, is made up of:
Verb and Object
Verb, Object, and Complement (Noun)
Verb and Complement
4. The boys made Himanshu captain.
What is the predicate, made Himanshu captain, made up of?
Verb, Object, and Complement (Adjective)
Verb and Gerund
5. My parents named me Julie.
6. He gave me a book.
What is the Object in this sentence?
7. The teacher told us a story.
What is the predicate in this sentence?
Told us a story
8. He told me a secret.
What is 'secret' in this sentence?
9. The doctor forbade his patient rice.
What is 'his patient' in this sentence?
10. My father bought my brother a watch.
About Us |
Cancellation and Refund Policy |
Terms and Conditions |
Copyright 2017 Sumit Nabham | Powered by GTM Infotech